These Deployment Notes contain a summary of changes made for the 20-21 September 2022 release of Echo360. For changes included in prior releases, refer to the articles listed in the Deployment Notes topic of the online resource center, or contact email@example.com.
NEW AND IMPROVED!
Rev AI Captioning Integration v2.0 - Human Captioning!
There is now an option to choose between AI (machine) and Human transcribers when configuring Rev’s Automated (AI) Closed Captioning service. Depending on your selection, there are also some additional configuration options, like language selection, profanity filtering, etc. To learn more about how to configure your captioning integration see Closed Captioning & Video Transcriptions.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Resolved an issue where a Collection could not be deleted from the Library.
- Fixed a small typo on one of the ASR screens.
- The player loading icon has been updated with aria support and will now be properly read by screen readers.
- Fixed an issue where the player controls got stuck on the screen actively blocking the content behind the controls.
- Adjusted permissions to Browser Capture so instructors can delete their own recordings.
- LTI 1.3 workflow to support removal of Blackboard Building Blocks
- WebEx integration
- Support for larger resolutions of 360 videos
- AI-generated Video Chapters