These Deployment Notes contain a summary of changes made for the 9-10 August 2022 release of Echo360. For changes included in prior releases, refer to the articles listed in the Deployment Notes topic of the online resource center, or contact email@example.com.
NEW AND IMPROVED!
- We’ve added the ability to ingest all the meeting parts of a Zoom meeting that had its recording paused and resumed by the Zoom meeting host. In our past version of the Zoom → Echo360 integration, only the longest segment of the meeting was ingested into Echo360. Now administrators have the ability to configure how Zoom content is ingested for each Zoom integration. In order to prevent undesirably short segments from being ingested in the platform, Echo360 admins can also set a minimum segment length to ingest.
- 360° VideoBeta is available now!
You now will have the ability to upload, play and interact with videos captured with a 360° camera. As this is a Beta program, it has some limitations as of now and we only support monoscopical captured and equirectangular formatted 360 videos. If you are interested in your institution being included in the Beta test group for this feature, please submit a request for access to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Customer Success Representative. Your feedback is very valuable during this Beta period, please share it with us here.
- Browser Capture is now available in our Easy Embed.
Our instructors and students now have the option to choose to create media right from the LMS/VLE embed dialogue either via the Universal Capture desktop app or now via Browser Capture within their preferred browser.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Resolved an issue where using the OSCELOT Basic LTI Building Block in Blackboard could cause the Echo360 consolidated analytics tab to not display any Echo360 courses.
- LTI 1.3 workflow to support removal of Blackboard Building Blocks.
- WebEx integration
- RevAI human captioning integration