These Release Notes contain a summary of changes made for the September 04-05, 2018 release of Echo360. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Release Notes articles located in this Topic group, or contact email@example.com.
- Instructors can now hover over students’ names in the Q&A panel of the classroom, and in the Q&A tab, and see the email address of the student who generated the post. This allows instructors to more clearly identify students with the same name, or students who entered the system with no first/last name on their account.
- The Audit Trail report now contains data on Room Delete actions.
- Students who have Universal Capture-Personal (for Mac) can now generate captures and log in through UC-Personal to upload those captures to their Library tab (as long as the Library Tab is enabled for students).
- Universal Capture for Mac no longer supports capturing the video camera or microphone when no user is logged in. This has been implemented for consistency with the upcoming macOS "Mojave" release and beyond.
For example, for a scheduled capture the recorded and live-streamed audio is muted and the video shows a "camera access denied" icon until a user logs in.
- Fixed formatting display issues with Video duration and Time view data in the Video Assets Report.