These Release Notes contain a summary of changes made for the September 10-11, 2019 release of Echo360. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Release Notes articles located in this Topic group, or contact email@example.com.
Echo360 Groups are here! Users can now create Groups in Echo360, to bring users and content together in a flexible way. This allows Echo360 users to share media in a tightly controlled setting, to only a small set of people, or to share it more broadly with a larger group of users.
For more information, see Groups – Overview as well as Admins – Managing Groups
Universal Capture: Personal now provides the ability for users to choose to work offline.
See Working Offline with UC: Personal for more information.
- Changes have been made to Universal Capture for Windows to ensure that when installing to a custom location:
- The program directory and data directory must be different.
- The application cannot be installed at the root of any drive.
- The folder(s) chosen as the target installation directories must be empty or non-existent.
- Made changes to the Player to support using a custom browser to view classes on an iOS device.
Device Software Update: Version 6.0.668127106
NOTE: The Device Software Update entry is only included when an update is being deployed; the legacy software version is NOT likely to change often, and it is not included if there are no updates being deployed.
- Resolved an issue where navigating through multiple tabs in your browser while also viewing a Live Class could cause the live stream to become out of sync.