These Release Notes contain a summary of changes made for the March 19-20, 2019 release of Echo360. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Release Notes articles located in this Topic group, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On March 19, 2019, Echo360 will begin to enforce best practices as outlined in our SDKs when utilizing any endpoints where paging is an option on data returns from our API. Specifically, we will enforce a minimum return set of 1, a default return set of 100, and a maximum return set of 150. We are implementing this change to ensure the best performance of our APIs and to harden our system moving forward.
If your API integration code is expecting result sets greater than 150 in a single request and is currently not able to page through multiple result sets of that size or smaller, then your integration may stop working as you will not be able to request a result set larger than 150 with a single request after this change. If this is the case, we encourage you to update your integration code prior to March 19th.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team either through our support portal (https://support.echo360.com) or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Student Responses to Polling Questions (Activity Slides) have been broken out from the Analytics Page into their own location in a course. The Polling Page, located just to the left of the Analytics Page, makes it easier to find and review the Polling questions posted in classes and the student responses to them. See Reviewing Student Responses to Polling Questions for more information.
- Sharing to individuals from the Content Home page now allows you to search for Email or First Name or Last Name and select from a list of matching users to share content with. See Sharing and Unsharing Media with other Echo360 Users for more information.
- Resolved an issue where polling question slides would sometimes not load properly during Live classes, making it impossible for the student to respond to the question.
- Users can now remove attachments from their course Q&A posts.
- The system now properly validates availability/unavailability dates so that an explicit Unavailability date cannot be before the Availability date.
- Polling question slides are again being rendered properly through the Mobile Android App (issue resolved via hotfix on 3/11).
- Q&A entries that were original posted as Anonymous now retain the Anonymous setting when being edited, rather than forcing to user to re-enable the slider.
- The Metric Correlation graph feature has been retired and the graph has been removed from the Analytics page for courses.
- The inputs selected when scheduling a capture (either recurring or standalone) will now persist even if the Room configuration changes or an input becomes disconnected. The capture will always attempt to record the inputs that were configured during scheduling.
- Universal Capture for Windows now correctly lets you click the "Change" button during the installation process when attempting to install to a location other than the default.
- When playing back an Audio-only capture, hovering over the timeline now accurately shows the timestamp.
- When using display scaling above 100%, Universal Capture for Windows now accurately captures the location of your cursor.