These Release Notes contain a summary of changes made for the January 23-24, 2018 release of Echo360. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Release Notes articles located in this Topic group, or contact email@example.com.
New Top Sections card on the Administrator Dashboard – The Top Sections card lists the most active sections in the currently active term(s). Use the ACTION drop-down list on the card to find the top sections for a particular term, and the Organization/Department drop-down lists to show the Top Sections in a particular Org/Dept.
Student Analytics are now being provided for Mobile App users! This change along with added support for audio-only classes and a slew of other enhancements and fixes, will be available with the updates to the Echo360 Mobile Apps, expected to hit the app stores later this week.
So when you get the notification to update your Echo360 App, please do!
Admin Dashboard now has Organization and Department filters. The Admin Dashboard now lets you filter the data shown on the Student Activity, Capture Sources, and Top Sections cards by selecting an Organization and/or Department from the drop-down lists located at the top of the dashboard.
- Users who sign up for an Echo360 account through an Open Registration section link now have the Time Zone and Country Code for the institution pre-populated as defaults in the registration form.
- CSV Imports now support additional file encodings which were previously causing issues with substitutions of foreign characters.
- Resolved an issue where very large CSV Section exports were not providing the completed download.
- Scheduled captures that do not occur because of an issue with the recording appliance are now being more quickly identified and moved to the Error tab of the Captures page.
- Resolved an issue where media downloads were broken for captures that had special characters in the title.
- New classes created for a section now display the preferred date format set by the user (dd/mm/yyyy in most European countries) but will retain 12-hour time formats for start time, even if user system settings are 24-hour format.